PDA

View Full Version : Most Impressive Usage

Logic_Dingo
01-31-2003, 03:30 PM
Thought I would start a thread that people could tell their best story on how seq has helped them or someone else out. This should be interesting and entertaining.......

Mine would be helping a small guild recover around 2 dozen corpses that were mysteriously ALL banished to the maze during their first trak attempt in seb without a necro in sight for summoning. It was around 3am and everyone was exhausted. I was the hero of the night.

Rogue POWA! hehe

Amadeus
01-31-2003, 05:52 PM
Oh please, everyone tell the EQ devs how you used SEQ to your best advantage so they can work on fixing their bugs that you found for them!

I can't imagine why this topic would interest anyone. It bores me to even think about, and I think it's a bad idea to share such things on a public forum.

baelang
01-31-2003, 06:23 PM
This one time i used SEQ to find a misty acorn on the ground. and i sold it in bazaar for 2pp!

h3x
01-31-2003, 06:32 PM
i walked straight to the bazaar in the nexus from port in and didn't have to spin around more than once

Logic_Dingo
01-31-2003, 06:49 PM
Okieeeeeee...bad idea. Sorry for the horrible idea. Thought it would be neat to see the constructive uses of it like mine. Oh well. Back to your regular scheduled flaming and general grumpyness.:rolleyes:

eggman
01-31-2003, 08:01 PM
"Back to your regular scheduled flaming and general grumpyness."

And USE SEARCH !!

-Egg

UncleBen
01-31-2003, 08:06 PM
I had a bad case of the shits one day while running thru a dangerous zone, but thanx to SEQ I was able to plot a safe course while I was on my throne.

Thanx SEQ!

Logic_Dingo
01-31-2003, 09:09 PM
DOH!!
I cant believe I forgot to add that egg!

ROFLMAO