PDA

View Full Version : 2 Patches due this week

Sneaky
02-02-2003, 01:54 PM
Might be a large part of the reasoning behind no fix yet...Why fix it when more than likely it will be broken again in a few days...

YES I USED THE SEARCH BEFORE I STARTED A NEW THREAD!

high_jeeves
02-02-2003, 02:04 PM
You did a good job, too:

http://seq.sourceforge.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2876

http://seq.sourceforge.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2894

I didnt even search, just read the headlines on the first page of this very forum...

--Jeeves

cbreaker
02-02-2003, 02:44 PM
hahahahah

At least I can always count on the SEQ forums to give me a good laugh.

h0bbit
02-04-2003, 03:07 PM
If only the people here spent as much time replying about searching first, as the noobs were searching....

No offense Jeeves, but how many of those 1100 posts are telling people to use the search function?

Bob the builder
02-04-2003, 04:28 PM
Using the seaarch

how many of those 1100 posts are telling people to use the search function?

I found 127 matches with high_jeeves and search

h0bbit
02-04-2003, 05:31 PM
more than 10%!

=p

high_jeeves
02-04-2003, 05:45 PM
And that makes ~1000 posts that havnt been about searching.. maybe I'm not the devil after all.. This thread was histerical to me, because of the inital statement in caps, which couldnt possibly have been true..

--Jeeves

SeqTester
02-04-2003, 05:55 PM
/rant on
Screw all you people that get pissed from the "Use the Search" Posts. try finding a fix for your problem and using search. 95% of the posts are some dumb ass asking the same phucking question over and over.
/rant off

Sorry about that I am a long time user of SEQ and have used the search button since day 1 here, isn't that the corect way to "find" your answer?

search=find doesnt it? or at least help you get to find.
for those that only understand math "Like ME"

?+search=Answer

ST:confused:

h0bbit
02-04-2003, 08:00 PM
Nah i totally agree, I use the search ALWAYS when i have a problem. But then again i RTFM before I do shit, and it works the first time. Only time i have problems is from my own stupidity of missing steps, therefore I am a huge fan of the search.

Didnt mean to put high jeeves down in anyway, hes a great contribution to the community, but it looked like a nice opportunity to poke some fun =D