PDA

View Full Version : to the developers

wolfy
02-04-2003, 12:07 PM
Thanks for all the work you put into this project.

I've been using SEQ for over a year now, i've learnt a lot, i've leveled a lot, and enjoyed EQ enormously because of this project.

may you all continue working on it for the future. Don't let them beat you :)

Mr. Suspicious
02-04-2003, 01:15 PM
This relates to this: http://seq.sourceforge.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2914 in what way?

Kiss 'em up then kick 'em down?

wolfy
02-04-2003, 02:55 PM
seperate forums, seperate posts.

non related.

surely you can see that?

or not?

S_B_R
02-04-2003, 03:01 PM
They weren't in seperate forums to begin with... don't try and play that... ;)

Poncho
02-04-2003, 04:15 PM
I kinda read his posts a bit different then Mr S and SBR...Looks to me the other post was directed towards the board population as a whole, and this post was to the dev's.

Maybe the other post was written as critism towards the general population and the number of degrading posts and it didnt sit well?

I dont have to agree or disagree with either post, but anyone here should be able to state their opinions while still saying thanks to those taking the time to continually make SEQ a better product for FREE

I know everyone's a bit on edge lately with one of our favorate toys not functioning properly, but there have been a few too many diamonds shit out as of late without a whole lot of merit.

Poncho

S_B_R
02-04-2003, 04:46 PM
heh I didn't say how I read it, I was just stating that the other thread was in this forum to begin with. That's all :)

Poncho
02-04-2003, 05:47 PM
LOL, I stand corrected....Hooked on Phonics never did work for me :(

wolfy
02-05-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by S_B_R
heh I didn't say how I read it, I was just stating that the other thread was in this forum to begin with. That's all :)

they were in seperate forums to start with.. but oh well :)

Poncho hit the nail on the head: a big thanks to the developers a disgruntled shake of the head to the non helpful flamers.