PDA

View Full Version : Hmm, so when is LoY shipping?

tmiss
02-14-2003, 12:18 AM
I think I'm going crazy. I vaguely remember seeing somewhere that LoY was shipping in February but for the life of me I can't find where I saw that. Does anyone know if they have scheduled a ship date?

TMiss

Amadeus
02-14-2003, 12:39 AM
I think I'm going crazy. I vaguely remember seeing somewhere that LoY was shipping in February but for the life of me I can't find where I saw that. Does anyone know if they have scheduled a ship date?

I don't know about anyone else, but everytime I log onto EQ I get spammed with LoY info. Certainly, you could find it by checking eqnews.txt (or whatever that file is called nowadays) ...and there's always the EQ website.

Honestly, the ease of which the answer to this question forces me to wonder if you were kidding?

LordCrush
02-14-2003, 01:03 AM
http://www.google.de/search?sourceid=navclient&hl=de&q=Legacy+of+Ykesha

... plz move to troll section ;) aehhh

"Ratt's Repeated and Redundant Repository of Recursive Redundancy" i mean :D

Catt
02-14-2003, 04:13 AM
Where'd the trolls move to? Neriak was it?

LordCrush
02-14-2003, 05:31 AM
To the mighty Dark Elves

/nod /nod

tmiss
02-14-2003, 06:24 AM
LOL :)

Thanks for the useless help. I guess an earlier poster was right and this is just flame board now.

As for the help, I don't know about you but I get spammed by EQOA text when I log into EQ. And the lovely google search gave me 512 matches with german help text. Interestingly enough most of the links on the first 2 pages were purple showing it was already browsed from my own earlier google search attempts. And if it is on the LoY website it is nicely hidden from me and definitely not in the faq.

But that is what these forums are now. Feel free to move the thread to RRRRRR (as if you needed my permission =P).

On the off chance anyone else was wondering tho I did eventually find out at the sony store that it comes out on Feb 24th.

Oh well, that's enough posting for me. I'm afraid this "community" isn't one I'm interested in joining anymore. Guess I'll just keep my post count down so I can bitch about elitism at a future date, heh.

TMiss

e@tme
02-14-2003, 07:24 AM
I did eventually find out at the sony store that it comes out on Feb 24th

And you wonder why the flame?

/boggle

:rolleyes:

who_me_use_seq
02-14-2003, 08:00 AM
Oh well, that's enough posting for me. I'm afraid this "community" isn't one I'm interested in joining anymore.

(sniff, sniff) I am sure gonna miss that guy. Such insightful questions.

Dark
02-14-2003, 01:34 PM
If you play eq how could you not know!!! Its spammed to you EVERYTIME you log on.

*sigh*

Cryonic
02-14-2003, 02:10 PM
It only seems to do that if you haven't ordered it yet. My friends ordered it and they no longer see that window/message upon login.

Mr Guy
02-14-2003, 02:34 PM
/sigh

Wrong wrong wrong

It does it every time you patch. EQW == No spam

Amadeus
02-14-2003, 04:37 PM
I did a search on yahoo.com's front page for "ship date for legacy of yakesha". The FIRST entry was:

Welcome to CompUSA.com: Pre Orders - ... Everquest: The Legacy of Ykesha (PC) Product Number:301560 Brand: Sony Expected Ship Date: 3/3/03, $24.99 internet price, Pre-Order, ...
www.compusa.com/products/list.asp?type=pre&page_num=4

THAT is the ship date. And, it was THAT easy to find out. Of course, if you read your eqnews.txt daily (as you should as a player), you will know that the actual LIVE date for LoY is Feb. 24th.

Flaming almost never occurs unless folks ask questions to which the answer is so readily available it's trivial. Honestly, I wasn't going to flame, but I was utterly shocked that anyone could use the computer, play EQ, run SEQ, and not find the answer to the question without having to post here.... /boggle