PDA

View Full Version : How close are the developers??

Aurelius
02-27-2003, 09:26 AM
No, I don't mean how close to rocking with the code, I mean are the developers face to face? So if someone were to donate the funds for a case of brew would the primary workers bees get to sit down together and enjoy it?

Just wondering . . . (8-P)

prothid
02-27-2003, 08:31 PM
Hey, and if they're far apart, I'll throw down for some beer, or caffeine, or whatever floats their boats... I know caffeine helps me crunch out some code more so than beer =) [we'll buy you beer when you're not coding >:)]

Sneaky
02-28-2003, 06:34 PM
I would say bt the number of times this thread has been viewed people WISH it was a question of how close they are to a fix...lol

Pigeon
02-28-2003, 07:41 PM
Heh, pretty funny. I read this thread's title yesterday and thought, "wtf, I almost can't believe someone's asking that." Then I actually read the thread and went, "Oh, yeah. They're asking that."

Then I read the thread's title again today and thought, "wtf, I almost can't believe someone's asking that."

homer
02-28-2003, 08:39 PM
haha

Aurelius
03-01-2003, 11:44 AM
OK, I sent in my recreation donation to the developers, using the same process as sending in a donation to support the site. Now, I have sent in a contribution to put my money where my mouth is. I hope all of you will follow suit and there'll be enough to get em all 'relaxed' and 'reinvigoured'.

Send em in folks, you know you want to, and you know they deserve it. )) A dollar here, a fiver there, hell even a 15 will help em get relaxed. )) Let's treat our developers like they deserve to be treated. )