PDA

View Full Version : /cheer dev team

MadByte
03-16-2003, 03:06 AM
To introduce myself first.

Yes, I created this account to just post this thread. I am reading this board 3 or 4 times a week and use SEQ since 2 years now I think. I can NOT code anything myself, just not my world. So I can not help the dev’s here.

Anyway.

I just want to say “Thank you” to everyone who is working on this project or has been working on it. I appreciate what you do and I do not care when SEQ is broken for a day, a week or some months.

The dev’s surely have a real life and a real job and do this in their free time when they feel like doing it.

To everyone that is asking when SEQ will be fixed. It is easy to answer this question. When its done!

I am also sure the dev’s will post if they stop working on the project, which didn’t happen yet (I think, didn’t search for it) :P

This has been said several times and will be said even more times I guess. If you do not like it how SEQ gets updated or supported. Start your own project and try to make it better then SEQ. (I doubt this will happen though)

Any whining wont get this fixed anytime sooner, neither will this post though and this is not why I post this. I want to let the dev’s know that there are people out here who appreciate what they do without expecting a fix on a given date.

-MadByte

-------DISCLAIMER--------
Feel free to blame for, because this is a not a new post and could get moved to “Ratt's Repeated and Redundant Repository of Recursive Redundancy”. You are also welcome to blame me for bad English, grammar or spelling mistakes (English isn’t my first language).

Borscht
03-17-2003, 12:44 AM
So tell me, just what does ass taste like?

UncleBen
03-17-2003, 01:02 AM
Chicken

Nurseling
03-17-2003, 01:20 AM
Ass some times taste like getting what you need from another.

Not Necessarily in this case though..

PainNSuffering
03-17-2003, 05:56 AM

depends on how much toung you use, but much more musky the deeper you go.

if you ever need a volunteer to find out, just let me know.

Fantastik
03-17-2003, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Borscht

Yo Momma?