PDA

View Full Version : I know its taboo but...

showeqnewb
03-21-2003, 11:16 PM
I know its taboo but could we get some sort of update?

I dont care if it is, SEQ is forever broken or we are about 20% done and working on it chill out, but please throw me a bone here ;)

Chuin
03-21-2003, 11:36 PM
I would assume that at this time the Devs are keeping an eye on the play servers and test to see if they are alike. If test is different, I would assume that the devs are not really rushing to repair the current server codes because the next patch would just bring it down again. If Test is the same as the play servers, I would imaging they are toiling away at a pace that they find comfortable, (after all, this is just a hobby for them) and we will have a working project in the near future.

I for one am hoping for some new offerings that I can't even imagine that will improve SEQ even more then it was in the past.

My advice, be patient, give the dev team time to work the problem at their pace and we'll all have a great product soon...

Qwan

Amadeus
03-22-2003, 12:08 AM
http://seq.sourceforge.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3122

Rhonwyn
03-22-2003, 01:18 PM
Given that they will be patching this Thursday, I would guess that there will not be a fix for SEQ before then. If we get a new eqgame.exe, then hopefully the end will be in sight. If not, who knows.