PDA

View Full Version : First Time Question

doitda
04-15-2003, 10:41 AM
Hi all, this is my first time posting.
I have looked at seq on and off for several months and finally decided to install it.
I am not a regular Linux user so it took me about 2 days of research to get it installed correctly ( I think).

I installaed RH 9.0 on my laptop and then was able to succesfully install the seq software.

Being that this is my first time running seq, I am assuming it's not working atm cause no info appeared in the seq window and it looked as though the program could not decrypt the data stream. Also, I see the red status on the page here says it's down.

So did I install everything fine, and am just in the same boat with everyone else; getting the cannot decrypt data-tream errors, or have you actually found a workaround to get it to work?
Is there a fix for seq coming out real soon?

Since I am new here, I'll just assume a fix is coming out and always does, so it's just not mentioned.

Cool program idea, would love to try it.

Also on the seq substitute link. Its about 20 pages long. I saw multiple posts with links to the program, but they were dead for me, and different filenames. Just editing the proggie links in the original post would be cool and easy to download it. kiss

Anyway, thanks for all the people that put this out. Hope to try it soon.

S_B_R
04-15-2003, 11:36 AM
Yep, SEQ is broken at this time.