PDA

View Full Version : MySEQ History File

MrDoh
04-17-2003, 09:26 PM
Ok, I have compiled a history list of all the client and server releases, modifications, and fixes. This has been tough to go through and try to compile, so there may be some errors. I have placed everything in the best order I could decipher from the old thread. (Which by the way is 129 printed pages with no ads or menus, if anyone was interested.) Feel free to make any changes to make it more correct or complete. In most cases, I tried to take Cavemanbob's exact words.

Caveman, if you want to take this and keep it up to date,that's cool or if you don't want to, I can keep muttering along. ;) Either way, it should be easier now that there is some place to start.

Mr. Doh

MrDoh
04-20-2003, 09:28 PM
Update to the history file, current as of this post.
Once again, if I've missed something, feel free.

Mr. Doh

MrDoh
04-22-2003, 10:47 PM
Here is the latest history update, including todays update.

Mr. Doh

Ratt
04-22-2003, 11:16 PM
There are MySEQ modules in the CVS... if CMB would start using them (*nudge* *nudge* *hint*) then roll back and history are automatically taken care of.

It's a shame to lose that sort of historical data on a project like this.

cavemanbob
04-23-2003, 01:22 AM
Just got my damn internet back after MORE stupid ISP problems lol, it'll be in CVS before the next release.

MrDoh
04-28-2003, 04:16 PM
Here is the latest history list, current as of the time of this posting.

Note, this history file is only the history of released, compiled versions. It does not reflect the CVS and any changes that occur between releases that may not make into the final compile. As before, all the info comes from cavemanbob's post.

Mr. Doh