PDA

View Full Version : SEQ 4.3.7 - All works except Spell tracking?

mudtoe
04-18-2003, 09:29 AM
Looks like everything works except spell tracking. Nice to be able to see the mobs again :). I just wanted to verify that the spellcasting wasn't working, and it wasn't that I needed to do something additional to one of the config files to get it working.

BTW good job developers!

mudtoe

seqmage
04-18-2003, 11:34 AM
I seem to have an issue with the exp window. i killed lots of stuff. with AA on, off and set at 10% and nothing updated on the exp window, or in the main SEQ window.
But when i zoned, it did update..
I compiled this moring and have everything else working.. am i missing some opcode?

SandMan2002
04-18-2003, 11:59 AM
Im also having exp windows not working and im also having the velocity lines not working. They show up for a second when i zone then stop. It also means that animated spawns do not work. Besides this minor point im really glad to have seq back, Way to go!

nebbyca
04-20-2003, 08:31 PM
After finally realizing I had the correct libEQ.a, but the wrong client version (sometimes I could kick myself for being so careless), I finally got seq to compile. I can say that everything looks great, but spell tracking is not working for me either. A minor quibble though. Great job, guys! :D :D

Gullork
04-21-2003, 06:14 PM
http://seq.sourceforge.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3263

MightyWarrior
04-22-2003, 12:52 PM
I was so happy to see my skittles that I wasn't payin any attention to my Skills windows :D

Is anyone else not getting the right skills and numbers for the skill in the Skill window? Right now I have a Magi with 235 in alchemy :p neat trick but I don't think I can make sow potions for my self. Is this an opcode.h issue?

BTW /bow /grovel /humble to Mvern and all the Devs for the release I waited soo long for ...it was worth the wait..... You guys are the best....

Thanks
MightyWarrior
==================================
History became Legend.....
Legend became Myth.....
and somethings that should have not be forgotten.....
were lost....
Until Now...