PDA

View Full Version : Map Depth Filters broke

guice
04-22-2003, 05:23 PM
A bug I fount - the Map Depth filtering isn't working at all. I thought it was the map, cause I tried it in a new zone. But tried it in Ssra and it's not working. I know that map always worked with depth filters.

fryfrog
04-22-2003, 08:58 PM
isn't there a seperate "spawn depth filter" and "map depth filter"? i assume you know this and have done what ever needs to be done? (i don't use it much, working off memory here).

Gilson
04-23-2003, 06:35 AM
I had noticed the same thing last night. The spawn depth filter seemed to be working alright in tactics, but the map line display didn't show the correct map lines using either Faded Floors or the regular depth filter. Figured it was a fault in the map, hadn't tried it anywhere else.

guice
04-23-2003, 12:19 PM
There is a spereate Spawn and Map depth filter. The Spawn depth one works just fine. However when you're in zones like Ssra, spawn depth filtering is just not enough.

I to tried this in a PoP zone (CoD) and found it wasn't working. Assumed falt of the map, too. But then tried it in Ssra (where I know it worked before), no go.

EnvyEyes
04-23-2003, 03:22 PM
I was able to use the map depth filter last night in Kedge Keep, so I am not sure if it is just some maps that are having the problem. /shrug