PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Ratt!! and all the Devs!

QuerySEQ
04-25-2003, 08:08 AM
Off the subject. I like the format with all the projects listed here. Thanks Ratt!

I have a better understanding of Dev guys now that you look at MySeq and other little threads.

SEQ is still my platform, but being able to search the various threads and I have been reading alot of code. (Reading and Understanding a little more now).

The design and information gathered makes it alot easier for some of us that are not newbies and not DEVS to learn and understand. Spending the last few weeks sick and ill, and reading these forums has given me some insight as to how things are put together.

Thank you Ratt, and all the Devs that make this possible. Not only for SEQ and EQ, but for making (at least some of us) curious enough to look into how things work.

I actually help others with compile problems and setup issues. I just recently helped someone setup a *cough* SlackWare8 via FTP, and was able to download all the source files for the various requirements, ./configure and make them. For the first time, I did a full compile/build/setup with 0.0001% errors. (typos were the only errors).

I give credit to all the information here, and you guys for making it possible so that "former newbies" like me, can improve their knowledge of Linux, and learn how to debug. That is pretty much where I am now. I can debug. Fix SOME, not others.

Again. Thanks Ratt!