PDA

View Full Version : Show eq not displaying

ncornu
05-02-2003, 07:56 AM
Hello,

I compiled ShowEQ (./configure --without-qt-validation "--relative-path", i have redhat 9 and qt was installed)

I can run ShowEQ.

I set my network like this

DSL ---- Linux ----- PC Windows

ShowEQ Network Diagnostics display packets but nothing is displayed.

Thanks in advance.

NC

AnotherCoreDump
05-02-2003, 08:18 AM
If you check the console window you used to start showeq, you will notice alot of "Cannot decrypt" and stuff like that.
This should give you a hint whats wrong, even if you failed to notice the big box at the left column named ShowEQ Status that states in red that the current ShowEQ Status is RED meaning that it is broken at the moment.
If you DO use the search button, you'll surely find alot of more messages telling you that even the so-called "GPS Mode" doesn't work any more, and giving some thought to it you will discover that the dev team is into the problem already.

Dedpoet
05-02-2003, 08:19 AM
Please see the left column of this website. There is a block called ShowEQ Status. It contains ShowEQ's status. Look for the red and bold text.

Edit: Damn...beaten by a couple seconds.

ncornu
05-02-2003, 08:27 AM
so i wait that the dev team release new version ?

Is there a stable version

And i searched key sniffer and keyring i can't find a sniffer :P

NC

ncornu
05-02-2003, 08:38 AM
I get some errors:

uncompress failed on 0x29bc: data error
error: size > left (size=4, left=0, opcode=0x0124)

NC

BlueAdept
05-02-2003, 10:21 AM
Didnt you even bother to read what the people posted? SEQ is broken. It wont decode.

I would strongly suggest that you do a little research before you post. It will save you some flames. There is a search button at the top of the screen and you should read the front page.

Hopefully SEQ will be fixed sometime in the future...go guarantee though.

Dedpoet
05-02-2003, 10:55 AM
You can use MySEQ until the Linux version is fixed if you want.

Also, in that same box where it says "ShowEQ is not working at this time," it also says, "Encryption Key Offset Not needed." There is no need for a key sniffer in the current version of the Linux ShowEQ. I haven't updated the FAQ yet to reflect this because I didn't know how long that would be true.

Try the MySEQ forums on this same page. It is currently working and runs on Windows.

Douglas
05-02-2003, 12:12 PM
I still can't believe this question was even asked. I used to think being rude when someone ask a question so obvious that a monkey could figure it out was rude, but I now see why the dev's and frequent posters become annoyed. Dear god....

Aurelius
05-02-2003, 01:50 PM
I must admit that I am impressed with all the civil replies. I am glad we didn't just jump feet first down the guy's throat (but I must admit the second message by him was tempting hehe)

ncornu
05-02-2003, 03:50 PM
U can jump on who u want. Don't ask to do a search every time someone post for a trouble. U know maybe people search and don't find answer.

I searched with nothing displayed and found lot of things not RED status.

I 'am sorry i did'nt pay attention to the shohwEQ status i was too busy trying to make ShowEQ work with the INSATLL Newbie released in 1875

thanks to all other civil and intelligent people that answer icely.

NC

Aurelius
05-02-2003, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by ncornu

I 'am sorry i did'nt pay attention to the shohwEQ status i was too busy trying to make ShowEQ work with the INSATLL Newbie released in 1875

thanks to all other civil and intelligent people that answer icely.

NC

I can only think that maybe your version that you are trying to get to work might be a tad old . . .

And the more I read the more I think someone should have smacked you earlier.

Either a kid or non english as a primary or something. . .

toddles )))