PDA

View Full Version : CVS Problem

Shadow_Walker
05-26-2003, 05:24 PM
Ok theres is an Issuse with the CVS DownLoad. I am trying to find out where the other link is and I have just started on it. But Last Night the system was working ok, but there was a tad error with one of my settings so I started to play with the Code strings. Any ways, I did so many changes I wanted to get a fresh copy and just make the changes that were needed but when I redownloaded the SEQ from the CVS system I am getting a complaing error from a compleletely new CVS DL.. Here is the error..

packet.cpp: In member function `void EQPacket::dispatchZoneData(unsigned int,
uint8_t*, unsigned char)':
packet.cpp:2824: duplicate case value
packet.cpp:2304: previously used here
make[3]: *** [packet.o] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/seq/showeq/src'
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/seq/showeq/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/seq/showeq'
make: *** [all] Error 2

I have not seen any posted on this as to the reson since this is something that is new or people have a working copy and have not DL this version of what is on the CVS system..

Shadow Walker

TrainSpotter
05-26-2003, 06:07 PM
You must not have used the Search button.

This thread is talking about same error.

http://seq.sourceforge.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3545

Shadow_Walker
05-26-2003, 06:07 PM
Some people might think that You do not have all the Files needed for the instalation..

I am working on a back up file from one that I saved from yesturday and it is complaing correctly.

This error is found in the NEW DL of the CVS:

There is an error early on in the file... I am not a Master at code wrting but I am showing what I have seen..

ake all-am
make[3]: Entering directory `/seq/showeq/src'
source='main.cpp' object='main.o' libtool=no \
depfile='.deps/main.Po' tmpdepfile='.deps/main.TPo' \
depmode=gcc3 /bin/sh ../depcomp \
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/lib/qt3-gcc3.2/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -DMAPDIR=\"/usr/local/share/showeq\" -
DLOGDIR=\"/usr/local/share/showeq\" -I/usr/include/pcap -D_REENTRANT -O2 -Wall -g -ggdb -DDEBUG -finline-functions -D
QT_THREAD_SUPPORT=1 -DDISPLAY_ICONS=false -DICON_DIR=\"/eq-icons/\" -c -o main.o `test -f 'main.cpp' || echo './'`main.cpp
source='spawn.cpp' object='spawn.o' libtool=no \
depfile='.deps/spawn.Po' tmpdepfile='.deps/spawn.TPo' \
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/lib/qt3-gcc3.2/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -DMAPDIR=\"/usr/local/share/showeq\" -
DLOGDIR=\"/usr/local/share/showeq\" -I/usr/include/pcap -D_REENTRANT -O2 -Wall -g -ggdb -DDEBUG -finline-functions -D
QT_THREAD_SUPPORT=1 -DDISPLAY_ICONS=false -DICON_DIR=\"/eq-icons/\" -c -o spawn.o `test -f 'spawn.cpp' || echo './'`spawn.c
pp
source='spawnshell.cpp' object='spawnshell.o' libtool=no \
depfile='.deps/spawnshell.Po' tmpdepfile='.deps/spawnshell.TPo' \
QT_THREAD_SUPPORT=1 -DDISPLAY_ICONS=false -DICON_DIR=\"/eq-icons/\" -c -o spawnshell.o `test -f 'spawnshell.cpp' || echo '.
/'`spawnshell.cpp
spawnshell.cpp: In member function `void SpawnShell::updateSpawns(const
spawnPositionUpdate*)':
spawnshell.cpp:661: warning: int format, different type arg (arg 3)
source='spawnlist.cpp' object='spawnlist.o' libtool=no \
depfile='.deps/spawnlist.Po' tmpdepfile='.deps/spawnlist.TPo' \

Shadow_Walker
05-26-2003, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by TrainSpotter
You must not have used the Search button.

This thread is talking about same error.

http://seq.sourceforge.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3545

I did see that after I had posted it.. I have been trying to get a few things working for me on the program I am running on a few hours of sleep.

So I applogize if it seem that I did not search for it. Yet at the time I was working on it, I did not see anything posted on this from when I was working on it at 7am EST.