PDA

View Full Version : Spell Duration

Shakar
06-05-2003, 11:18 PM
Has anyone been able to find out whether or not the server sends the EQ client the duration of the time on the spells it has left when you first log into eq? I imagine it would have to, but it would be nice to have that feature integrated in to SEQ so you know how long the rest of your buffs are going to last.. spell timeres are great at estimating but an exact value must be sent I'd assume. Ideas?

fester
06-06-2003, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by Shakar
Has anyone been able to find out whether or not the server sends the EQ client the duration of the time on the spells it has left when you first log into eq? I imagine it would have to, but it would be nice to have that feature integrated in to SEQ so you know how long the rest of your buffs are going to last.. spell timeres are great at estimating but an exact value must be sent I'd assume. Ideas?

Yes the data is sent. It is inside your CharProfileStruct.
struct spellBuff/duration

Protector
06-10-2003, 10:44 AM
Of course every time I get an update from CVS to fix my bot the offset is wrong and needs fixing :p

Cryonic
06-10-2003, 06:27 PM
So submit the corrections in a patch or post them here for verification.

Protector
06-11-2003, 08:30 AM
I didn't think anyone else cared :)

Circles
06-11-2003, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Protector
I didn't think anyone else cared :)

are you nuts? i know people that used to use seq just for the timers

Shakar
06-11-2003, 07:25 PM
So is it currently implemented just not working on the GUI side? Are the structs correct? If not lets fix em =)