PDA

View Full Version : Some one verify this please if you have time

Sneaky
06-11-2003, 11:11 AM
I have a monk in SOLB tagging the spawn time for Rafefire so I can complete that portion of the cleric epic. He was in teh zone FD for the last 4 days. After todays patch, SEQ Seg faults after about 10 minutes. If I zone him into LSM SEQ works great, no fault.

Is it possible that SOE has found a way to change something zone specific? Something has changed. The machine worked flawlessly until today...

OK just had the same problem on my other SEQ machine zoning into and out of chardok, going to PoK. Something isn't right.

fester
06-11-2003, 12:05 PM
Confused. Did you forget there was a patch?

Sneaky
06-11-2003, 01:16 PM
Yeah I know about the patch, but I read in another thread that the current CVS was still working on test (prior to today's patch) and apparently they did something to break it that was not on test.

doogiezbt
06-11-2003, 02:20 PM
Lots of people are having crashing problems after the patch today (July 11th). Check out the forum here

http://seq.sourceforge.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3623

fester
06-11-2003, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Sneaky
Yeah I know about the patch, but I read in another thread that the current CVS was still working on test (prior to today's patch) and apparently they did something to break it that was not on test.

Well that is false. There is a thread that contains patches to the current CVS to make it work on Test. In that thread (if you read it), it states that a recent change on Test prior to June 11th made it crash on the current Test.

So, no the current CVS does not still work on Test and it was not expected to work on the patch on the 11th.