PDA

View Full Version : Patch from Yellow to Green???

ChaosU
07-17-2003, 05:23 AM
HI all
I just want to say "PLESE DONT SPAM/FLAME me for this i cant seem to find the question im looking for, or i dont know what i search for.

I use the CVS version and i have patched it with this quickpatch.diff but i still cant get it to work i will not decode it right can someone please tell me whats wrong? or what i do wrong or is there a patch more i need or what?
and when will SEQ be Green again in CVS version?
ChaosU

LordCrush
07-17-2003, 05:54 AM
Use Search and Patch as search pattern ... then look at the first 10 posts ... there is all you need

... THINK ... SERACH ... THINK ... THINK ... ask

-- LC

btw not a flame ... that looks other :D

BlueAdept
07-17-2003, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by ChaosU
HI all
I just want to say "PLESE DONT SPAM/FLAME me for this i cant seem to find the question im looking for, or i dont know what i search for.

I dont believe that you spent more than 5 seconds attempting to solve your problem before you posted this.

In the SEQ general the second and the 4th message have the answers for updating SEQ for the latest patch. Not only that, on the Developers board the 4th and the 5th post also tell you the steps on getting it working.

I really dont see how you could have spent ANY time looking for your answer since all you had to do was OPEN YOUR DAMN EYES.

NOTICE: related threads may have moved by the time you read this.

fester
07-17-2003, 12:12 PM
ChaosU doesn't care, he is either doing this purposely to be annoying or he considers us his personal servants.

Either way, I shall ignore him.

ChaosU
07-17-2003, 02:55 PM
Thank you LordCrush
It help i much have searched for the wrong things :-)
i found this forum there helped alot http://seq.sourceforge.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3740&perpage=15&pagenumber=3
the second post i used.... but i had one problem that when i use it to the letter there was this problem with the m_libEQ.ccp was not in src/ but i found libEQ.ccp so i just copied libEQ.ccp to m_libEQ.ccp and it work out very well.
just one thing there bother me, and that is why it didnt work when i updated the old cvs and added the fixes??? but now it works and im happy
ChaosU
PS to the 2 jerks there think im stupid and such i hope one day you need help and other will say the same about you :-()

BlueAdept
07-17-2003, 04:40 PM
Thank you LordCrush
http://seq.sourceforge.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3740&perpage=15&pagenumber=3

PS to the 2 jerks there think im stupid and such i hope one day you need help and other will say the same about you :-()

Well lets see, that was the 4th post on the main seq general. Which means that you didnt take the time to actually try to resolve the problem yourself. You just said Ill do a quick search for god knows what and then post a message crying that I searched but cant find the answer.

Admit it, you were just looking for a handout because you were too lazy to look for an answer. You figured that someone who was not as important as you would post the answer (which unfortunately both Crush and I did).

I have been here for several years. For the first 3 months I didnt post anything (and it was a lot harder to get working back then. There were no how-tos. There wasnt even a lot of documentation). I read the message boards. Looked at what problems people were having, and then tried it myself. When it didnt compile, I read more until I solved the problems myself. Believe it or not, the message board back then was almost as good as it is today. Just about ANY problem that you come across, has been posted and resolved.

BTW Even I have been lazy and wanted a handout. http://seq.sourceforge.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1635&highlight=j3

I got told the same thing you did...dont be lazy and use the search.

LordCrush
07-17-2003, 11:53 PM
PS to the 2 jerks there think im stupid and such i hope one day you need help and other will say the same about you :-() [/B]

Dont get me wrong ... my first reaction was to write something equally to Blue and Fester ... So next time take more then one try on the Search ...

In the general i agree with Blue and Fester ...

suseuser7341
07-18-2003, 07:16 AM
I am afraid that we have to live with this kind of people.

I think it was all cause by some strange view of CS that made companies to reply "Help I can't find a 'any' key" with "Oh sorry our fault, sure we will send out a technican to solve your problem".