PDA

View Full Version : CVS version

Booboo
08-02-2003, 01:01 PM
Does the current CVS version have all the patches that were posted to the forums and the patch in the patches area? I just want to know because I am not sure if i have to apply them. They seem to be old posts and the patch in the patch area is over 30 days old. I have a post which is like 2 post down and I am having a problem. This would clear a few things up for me to rule out SEQ to be my problem.

thanks,

Booboo

who_me_use_seq
08-02-2003, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Booboo
Does the current CVS version have all the patches that were posted to the forums and the patch in the patches area? I just want to know because I am not sure if i have to apply them. They seem to be old posts and the patch in the patch area is over 30 days old. I have a post which is like 2 post down and I am having a problem. This would clear a few things up for me to rule out SEQ to be my problem.

thanks,

Booboo

I did a search on the word "patches". The answer is in the first thread that this search returns that was not started by you.

Booboo
08-02-2003, 02:36 PM
I found this thread before you mentioned it and have been trying it out. Geting some problems but still trying. I get Hunk file errors when applying the quickpatch.diff and not sure how to manuely patch from there. Looking into that as well but if anyone wants to help me out please do. =) I see there is a all in one Patch.diff and will try that. Thanks for the help so far...

Booboo