PDA

View Full Version : New Filters

BlueAdept
08-18-2003, 07:04 PM
I am in the process of moving my web site. I have gotten tired of the problems that the free site was having. I also ran out of bandwidth yesterday and they suggested that I upgrade so it doesnt happen again. The new site isnt free, but should eliminate the bandwidth, offline files, and other problems.

I am also totally re-designing it. By the end of the week, I should have the new site done and will post the info for it then.

I also have gone through the spawnlogs I have. They helped create some new filters, but there werent enough to make a full picture.

I tried to fill in the blanks by going through the missing/incomplete zones and adding the named from Illia's Beastiary. This means that some will not be correct (ie missing #, spelled incorrectly or might not actually be worthy of having an alert set). I will need some help correcting the ones that are incorrect.

BlueAdept
08-19-2003, 10:15 PM
If anyone is interested in previewing my new website, go to http://www.blueadept.net. I only have the framework of the site up, but let me know what you think so far.

Good news is that it will have an ftp so people can upload spawnlogs :)

The website should be fully functional by the end of the week.

Elyon
08-20-2003, 01:38 PM
Looking Good BA

SeqTester
08-21-2003, 11:01 AM
Very nice BA. Good work.

BlueAdept
08-25-2003, 10:59 PM
Got some new stuff up on the web site. No filters yet, but added an irc chat and an ftp for uploads of spawnlogs.

BlueAdept
09-05-2003, 01:00 PM
Got some new filters up for missing zones.