PDA

View Full Version : qt-2.3.1 removal ? ? ?

Sparkz
09-03-2003, 03:09 PM
Do i need to uninstall qt-2.3.1 ? and if so how do i do it, im trying to upgrade using the newbie info but keep getting errors, can i get a little help please, oh and i have searched but cant find info on uninstalling qt-2.3.1, but flame away if ya need, Im flame proof...lol, thanks in advance, truly yours....the local linux idiot

Cryonic
09-03-2003, 05:04 PM
No, you don't need to uninstall QT 2.3.1. In fact that might be a bad idea since there might be other programs on your system that depend on it. Since you don't bother to post any truly useful information it is kind of hard to help you and most likely means you aren't searching for the right things to help yourself.

Dedpoet
09-03-2003, 06:29 PM
As Cryonic mentioned, you say you are getting errors, but we don't know what the errors are. We also don't know what you're tyring to upgrade to, what Linux flavor you are running, what steps you are following to try to do your upgrade, etc. Your post is equivalent to something like, "I'm trying put new oil into my car. Do I have to take the old oil out? I keep having problems. What's wrong?"

Give us some more info and we can point you in the right direction.

Sparkz
09-07-2003, 04:53 PM
sorry guys i have been out of town but i figured it out on my own before i left, just a dumb mistake that i should have caught earlier, sorry once again for wasting you time. ;)