PDA

View Full Version : Help Please

Mr. Noob
09-22-2003, 06:49 AM
I just found out about this and I downloaded everything and tried to do everything the setup guide said, but when I open myseqserverc it just says "Waiting for new connection..." and nothing happens. Can anyone help me?

epicant
09-22-2003, 07:53 AM
you didnt read the whole guide then man. once eq is up and you have showeq server up. then you have to open the showeqclient. myseq.exe i think. then if your using it on the same puter click options>options then make the ip 127.0.0.1 if its running on a diff puter set the ip to the ip of your puter. not going to get into it. ok almost done! then just hit GO the magical butten that unlocks all your everquest creatures!! OH make sure you have the right offsets. and 1.3 client .. 1.2 i think lags less but 1.3 has better alert settings. just get the 9/9 offsets.

Mr. Noob
09-22-2003, 01:14 PM
Ok thanks I will try it.

EDIT: I cant get it to work. This is what happens:
[list=1]
I patch EQ
I pick my server
I pick my char and enter the game
I click in myseqserverc.exe
I click on myseq.exe
[/list=1]

Then nothing happens and I have to shut down EQ and use Ctrl+Alt+Delete to close the client that is not responding. What's wrong?

slartibartfast
09-22-2003, 05:41 PM
Is the client configured with the right server address and port?

Did you hit the GO button on the client?

Have you got the latest offsets?

epicant
09-23-2003, 05:44 AM
I really hope you hit the magical go butten! i made a big deal about it in my other poast... HAY all lets start calling it the mg (magical go) i like that! YEAH im goign to go press my magical go butten now!

Mr. Noob
09-23-2003, 06:11 AM
When I do it there is no go button. The client doesn't come up at all, it just freezes. I am going to try reinstalling everything incase I installed them in wrong directories or something. And where can I get the 1.3 client?

epicant
09-23-2003, 07:03 AM
the only place i found the 1.3 client is HERE (http://members.cox.net/netonim/myseq.zip)
I dont know if you should install then reinstall everything
MAKE SURE

Everquest if fully ingame when you load up your server.
The server file stays open at all times.
Your server offsets are the most up-to-date ones.
Your client is set to the right ip. 127.0.0.1If the server, and EQ are running on the same computer

Hope this helps. feel free to pm me with Q's