PDA

View Full Version : Map freezing

notanksdvr
10-05-2003, 10:36 PM
I been having problems with MSEQ freezing when I try to use it. I have downloaded the newest version and I have copied the newest offsets. However, it has been freezing up on me. My OS is windows xp, I have mseq on second comp, opposite of the eq comp. I have the correct ip addys. A map comes up, however it freezes on me. Any suggestions?

notanksdvr
10-15-2003, 05:24 PM
does anyone know what I can do to correct this problem, I really want to be able to use it on my second comp versus the primary. I dont like having to switch in and out of eq to view the maps. On my primary comp it works good with no problems, its when i use it on my second comp the map appears and after a minute it freezes up.

slartibartfast
10-15-2003, 05:51 PM
When you say "Freezes" does it stop responding to all user inputs, or is it simply that the mobs stop updating?

- It is concievable that the server + client can get out of sync, with the client believing that there is more data to come, but the server never sends any more.

- if this second case is true click stop + go and you should be ok again.

I will add a time out when i get a bit of time so that if the client does not receive a packet after a given timeout it will resets the connection and starts again.

notanksdvr
10-15-2003, 08:26 PM
no what i mean about freezes is I cant click anything, cant close the box, hit stop, click on a mob nothing, only way to exit out is to do a ctrl,alt,dlt and end task.

ps I accidently started a thread here, look below