PDA

View Full Version : Showeq freezing on me

notanksdvr
10-16-2003, 01:02 AM
When I use Showeq on my main comp it works correctly, but when I use it on second comp, it works fine for a couple minutes then it freezes. I have the correct IP addy, and updated all the files. What I mean about it freezing is I cant hit stop or exit out. The only way to get out of program is to hit ctl,alt,dlt.

Anyone have any answers on how I can fix this problem.

Freakyuno
10-16-2003, 02:31 AM
Some more information might be usefull:

Distro of Linux:
Kernel Version
GCC and QT versions you compiled under
And by CTRL ALT DEL you mean you actually have to [log out, restart computer, or choose to log in as a different user] - Which one free's up the CPU.

notanksdvr
10-16-2003, 04:51 PM
what I mean about ctrl/alt delete is I go to windows task manager and end Seq because I can not close it any other way. I do not restart the comp. However, if I were to try and load the seq again it freezes again. Only time that it works perfectly is on the main comp that eq is on.

Distro of Linux,Kernel Version
GCC and QT versions you compiled under:

sorry I am a newb at this, what does that mean, can you dumbify it up a little for me. =) thankyou

Mag@@
10-16-2003, 05:07 PM
Are you trying to use SEQ on two different machines at the same time?

notanksdvr
10-16-2003, 05:17 PM
what i do is I start the server on main comp, then I start SEQ on my second comp. I have all the ip addys correct. then I hit go, once I do that a map appears and shows me everything it should but after a minute it freezes. when I look on windows task manager it says program not responding.

Also I dont have Linux, I am using Windows XP on both

monster69
10-16-2003, 05:33 PM
You need to post your message in the correct boards.

This is the SEQ Help Desk.

You need the MYSEQ Help Desk.

Monster

notanksdvr
10-16-2003, 05:35 PM
DOH