PDA

View Full Version : Thank You For MySEQ

MacQ
11-06-2003, 01:51 PM
I have known about ShowEQ for many years. A number of friends use it on Linux. Thank you to all the folks who worked so hard to build a Windows version of ShowEQ. You guys rock!

HedBawnKah
11-12-2003, 01:53 PM
I have to echo the comments here. MySEQ is a fantastic tool and I am most grateful for you folks for all of the great work you have done to create and support this. Help in these forums has been great!

/salute

MQSEQ2
11-12-2003, 07:14 PM
As a developer on the MySEQ Project I would like to thank all those who help testing and debugging the project. If you can't contribute by codeing, then you can help by testing and coming up with new features you would like the Project to have.

I'm bored in EQ nowadays but I'm enjoying developing the Project, kinda gives me something to do. Just wait till you see the new stuff I have instored for the project, MySEQ meets SEQ and MacroQuest with new features. ;)

Squiffy
11-12-2003, 09:31 PM
I'd like to see some of the Linux ShowEQ features on MySEQ.

Namely the spawn timer and the sorted spawn ones (so I can collapse the list of players, say, if I don't care to see them in the list)

The xp calculator was cool, too. Being able to see how many mobs roughly until I'd ding, and how much time it would take at the current rate of killing.

And yea, great job on MySEQ :) Now fix my dns error thinger! :P

MQSEQ2
11-12-2003, 09:56 PM
1.15.5 has a View Menu to toggle all Spawns on Map or Spawn List.

I was working on the Timer, so it will be there soon.

Currently I'm rewritting the Server from ground up so we can get more data from EQ. This will allow us to get XPs, AAs, $$$, etc.

'm working to get the Server 2.0 out by Friday, all I have left to do is The GroundItems and SpawnInfo. Once the Server 2.0 is completed then I will redo the Client so it can hook into the new server. So starting next week there is going to be a hold on updates till the new client is done.

MacQ
11-26-2003, 01:21 PM
I have some friends using SEQ on Linux who said that version has a feature to keep track of buffs a caster might cast on folks and provode you some notice when certain buffs were about to wear off.

I might not have relayed this correctly but is that something MySEQ can and/or will do?

MQSEQ2
11-26-2003, 01:36 PM
Once Server 2.0 and the revamp of the MySEQ client we will have this info.

Go download the SneakPreview 2.0 and the MySEQTester and you will see the Buff Timers and all the other stuff that will be coming to MySEQ.