PDA

View Full Version : LoY guild manager

jengo
11-07-2003, 06:47 PM
I was looking through the source to try to find out if there was a way of getting a dump of the LoY guild manager from seq. The only thing I have found is in everquest.h, the GuildMemberUpdate struct, which is defined but doesn't appear to be used anywhere. Basicly, I was looking into if it would be possiable to create a patch for appending changes to to a text file. (meaning, if someone logs on, it shows that change, if they zone, shows there current zone) This data would generate a "whos online" list for my guild website.

Could anyone give me any pointers on this ?

Zaphod
11-07-2003, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by jengo
I was looking through the source to try to find out if there was a way of getting a dump of the LoY guild manager from seq. The only thing I have found is in everquest.h, the GuildMemberUpdate struct, which is defined but doesn't appear to be used anywhere. Basicly, I was looking into if it would be possiable to create a patch for appending changes to to a text file. (meaning, if someone logs on, it shows that change, if they zone, shows there current zone) This data would generate a "whos online" list for my guild website.

Could anyone give me any pointers on this ?

I've actually been hoping to add that sort of functionality into SEQ. I've got both the GuildMemberUpdate struct (opcode OP_GuildMemberUpdate) figured out, and how the OP_GuildMemberList payload is organized (which gives you a full update on everyone everytime you zone). Recently that has been on the back-burner until I finish some architectural cleanup and/or something otherwise motivates me to work on it again.

Enjoy,
Zaphod (dohpaZ)

jengo
11-08-2003, 12:22 PM
Once I get seq working again, I will see if I can get it working. My C++ skills are pretty weak, so I can't promise anything :P