PDA

View Full Version : Request

lildr00d
11-07-2003, 08:04 PM
Due to SOE's new changes and perhaps changes in the future they make. Would it be possiable to add code to SEQ to cycle the opcodes.. I.E. With latest patch adding 2 to opcodes seems to work. Would be nice to automate the process in the interface. But mabey that will make SOE actually think up a new scheme for the opcodes that is not all the same..

2nd - I am not a programer and no matter how much I sink myself into the code to learn it I have not come up with a way to add a 2nd Player FOV. 200 is nice for knowing when nukes and snares are going to hit. But for CH cycle its less.

3rd - I dont know if anyone even cares about this or not. But is there anyway to add a FOV circle arround mobs. Have something in the zone specific filter that gives the AE radius of the mob then display it on the screen. Make it easier to judge the distance you need to be away from a certain mob to avoid the AE.

Anyways thats my request. Ignore it or hell if anyone who knows how can post the code for me and who ever else would like it thats cool too.

Thanks and if needed feel free to flame away. I take nothing personal and hell most of em are funny.

monster69
11-08-2003, 12:28 AM
On your 2nd point:

You can currently set the FOV range to your liking. Right click on the map and goto Player FOV. I keep mine set at Max SR range and know that CH range is half that. gets me close enough.

Monster

lildr00d
11-09-2003, 02:59 AM
Yes my point is it would be nice to have "TWO" hence the wording of 2nd FOV.

2nd - I am not a programer and no matter how much I sink myself into the code to learn it I have not come up with a way to add a 2nd Player FOV. 200 is nice for knowing when nukes and snares are going to hit. But for CH cycle its less.

bonkersbobcat
11-09-2003, 01:36 PM
Which mob would you draw the second FOV around? Your current targert? one you selected in the interface? some other method?

lildr00d
11-09-2003, 03:49 PM
Not really sure what method would work best.. Mabey a new field in the filter that would either be 1=yes or 0=no to draw a circle arround the mob

Name:Some Mob:FOV:1:AE:100

Where FOV = on or off and AE = Radius to draw arround mob

I supose it could be even a simple interface that is set up so current target has circle arround it but that might defeat the purpose since while healing others the circle would move to new target and not give you accurate ''safe'' distance to AE mob.

Thanks