PDA

View Full Version : Spell List Column Title Text Missing

mudtoe
11-11-2003, 01:23 PM
Hi folks:

I've got a minor problem with one of the column headings text on the spell list missing. The remaining spell duration time column header text is missing, and has been for the past several releases. The column itself is there and the individual spells remaining times show, but in the heading section is just a blank. In fact the box itself is missing and there is just a depressed looking space there like the whole box that surrounds the other headings is gone.

I'm still able to resize the column, sort on it, etc. I've tried removing the column from the display and putting it back, turning off the save and restore windows options combined with turning off the spell window option and bringing it back (I restart SEQ after each change), but whatever I do whenever that column appears the heading is blank.

It's not a big problem, just a minor annoyance, but if anyone knows how to fix it please let me know.

Thanks,

mudtoe

Jules
11-11-2003, 03:01 PM
Same here. The spawn list used to have similar behavior if you fiddled with the column headers just wrong.

My slightly-educated guess would say that it's a QT related burp and not SEQ proper.

mudtoe
11-12-2003, 10:40 AM
The problem is somewhere in what's stored in the showeq.xml file. I renamed the file and forced Showeq to create a new one, and lo and behold the label was back (of course all my window locations and such were back to default)! Now to find out exactly what field in the file is causing the problem.