PDA

View Full Version : AA vs. EXP

Ice
11-15-2003, 03:05 PM
Is the user setting for percentage to AA or Reg Exp viewable by SEQ ? If so, a nice addition to the EXP window might be its ability to recognize this and thus make the window useful to people who leave ALT @ 100% . As it stands, EXP @ alt just turns up negative.

Zaphod
11-15-2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Ice
Is the user setting for percentage to AA or Reg Exp viewable by SEQ ? If so, a nice addition to the EXP window might be its ability to recognize this and thus make the window useful to people who leave ALT @ 100% . As it stands, EXP @ alt just turns up negative.

We don't currently have the right structures and opcodes for AA Experience. If you are volunteering to figure out the appropriate opcodes/structures, great. If you are volunteering to collect data with notes about the characters AA exp/points at different times, great. Otherwise it will wait until we either have someone figure it out, or I have enough data to figure it out.

Enjoy,
Zaphod (dohpaZ)

TrainSpotter
11-17-2003, 11:49 AM
If ya care to show a graduatin Software Engineer how to piddle with that stuff, Ill set to work on it.

Im a good c/c++/Java programmer, but dont know where to begin with this code :)

I was runnin through some of the structs and opcodes, but didnt take a huge look into it.

Lemme know where to begin, and ill start mullin through it.

BlueAdept
11-17-2003, 01:11 PM
I dont know if this will help train or not since it deals with the spawn itself and not where xp is held, but it might point you in the right direction.

http://seq.sourceforge.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4066&highlight=light+source

Ice
11-17-2003, 06:02 PM
I would take the challenge if i knew anything about C/C++... Unfortunately, this isnt the case. I was probably stating the obvious, but at the same time I had never seen it brought up (I used search, OMG) so thought i would put the idea on the table.