PDA

View Full Version : invisible man !!

mirulo
11-17-2003, 07:35 PM
Hi all =)

Just i had meet with a frenzy experience: when i went to KL for check Vindic, i have on SEQ King Tormax while he isn't UP... (i had checked in this room on spawn point and he isn't here...not UP on my ranger track list...and untargetable...)...
Zone out...rezone in ... KT always UP ... :confused:

What's this crazy experience ?? :)

reaver
11-18-2003, 12:52 AM
*shakes his head*

-reaver

who_me_use_seq
11-18-2003, 10:50 AM
I am told that the game is played differently on the French server. Instead of fighting the mobs, one gains aggro then immediatly surrenders. Points are gained by ratting out other members of your party and helping the mob find and kill them.

mirulo
11-18-2003, 11:17 AM
NOP =) I'm not on the french server...But on karana's server...But thank you think French are stupid players on french servers...;) LOL

who_me_use_seq
11-19-2003, 08:55 AM
I am sorry Mirulo. That was a sophomoric, semi humorous, jab at the French people and their perceived cowardice. The French have no respect in America. We tend to think of you as inept and stupid with an aversion to soap and deodorant.

I believe that this is attributable to the fact that you apparently think that Jerry Lewis is funny. Given this, we have no choice but to assume that you are all brain damaged.

Oh, and by the way, The invisible Tormax is always up unless the real Tormax is up. Look at the body type , level, and race fields to distinguish between the two. And if you think that is confusing zone into Griegs End sometime. ;)

mirulo
11-19-2003, 09:03 AM
My english isn't too perfect for answer you but you feel to suxx...pitoyable ...

KaL
11-19-2003, 10:09 AM
Your English is better than my French.

Anyway, invisible guys are used by the programmers as placeholders for rare mobs, triggers, emotes, etc.

mirulo
11-20-2003, 05:01 AM
Hooo yes !!! Thanks Kal ...
/autobonk
It's visible: the color and the type is particular ...

uRit1u2CBBA=
11-24-2003, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by KaL
Your English is better than my French.

Anyway, invisible guys are used by the programmers as placeholders for rare mobs, triggers, emotes, etc. They are also used as sort of "Easter Eggs" to show the humor (sick in some cases) that the programmers have.

Example: I noticed this weekend that there is an invisible spawn near the PoK book in North Qeynos named "Gnoll Dung".