PDA

View Full Version : Dec 16 Patch for EQ

MQSEQ2
12-02-2003, 01:03 PM
I have been informed that EQ will be upgrading the Warrior class on Dec 16, 2003.

So be prepared for offset changes and posible Structure changes. We will get the Project back up and running as quick as possible that day if changes are made and breaks MySEQ.

Since 11/25/2003, I have been logged into Yahoo Messenger and ICQ. Folks will be able to communicate with me through these channels for real time testing or chatting. I try to answer everyones questions ASAP.

mcswanbeck
12-03-2003, 02:11 AM
Also monks and rogues will be changed, however I don't know if it means anything for the coding here.

MQSEQ2
12-03-2003, 07:14 AM
I know the offsets will be changed but the coding changes would be in the Server 2.0 version and revamp Client due to the possible structure changes. I will be working on coverting the Project over to the new system within the next week or so. I'm trying to get all the features I can into the Project before the revamp so I can makes the changes.

MQSEQ2
12-15-2003, 01:16 PM
Tomorrow is the day for the patches. So be prepared for new Offsets.

I will make a new Thread with the new offsets if we need them.

I'm also going to wait till after the patch to release the 1.1.5.14. This will be the final release of the 1.x series of Server/Client.

Starting this week I will be working on releasing the 2.x series of the Client Server. The transition should be about a week of coding and testing.

The World of Norath as you know it is about to change with the new changes that are coming!

Loco
12-15-2003, 02:04 PM
Looks like the update has been rescheduled, from EQLive:

EverQuest Update Scheduled
Greetings Norrath,

The next EverQuest update will take place on December 18th at 3 AM PST. You can find more details on this downtime under the Network Status/Scheduled Downtime link. Be advised that this update was tentatively planned for December 16th.

If you find that you cannot wait until the 18th to see what changes are coming, then log onto the Test Server!

MQSEQ2
12-15-2003, 02:17 PM
This is the link to the Dev's Corner talking about the rescheduled upgrade to the 18th.

http://eqlive.station.sony.com/community/dev_view.jsp

Since they pushed back to the 18th I will release the 1.15.14 either tomorrow or Wednesday, prior to the patch day.