PDA

View Full Version : possibly 1+ zones buggy

Red-One
12-08-2003, 07:16 PM
I read here a lot but do not post often obviously.

Anyway I have been having problems with the lastest MySEQ builds getting a DOT net error. So instead of messing with it, I just just server 1.1b (the one on the EQ machine) and client 1.12. With the lastest offsets and such, it runs perfect except when I zone into greigs end. It loads the map and all the mobs, then it crashes with the continue/quit button up, and the background turns white with a big red X in the center, the mod list still stays on the left tho.

Just curious if anyone has had this problem before.

Ohh, and the error I get when trying to run myseq 1.15.4 (or any version 1.13+ ) is "c:\winnt\microsoft.NET\framework\v1.1.4322\mscorwk s.dll could not be loaded"

Thanks
-Red

MQSEQ2
12-08-2003, 08:04 PM
You need to download Microsoft .Net Framework 1.1 from Microsofts Update site at [rul]http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com[/url]

We don't really support 1.12 versions anymore, so I would suggest installing the .Net Framework 1.1 then try Client 1.15.13 with Serve 1.11.

xeerex
12-08-2003, 08:13 PM
If you continue to have problems, go to www.rexpage.com/myseq and Read the Instructions, FAQs, and Troubleshooting if need be.

Red-One
12-08-2003, 08:52 PM
I was just gearing toward the greigs end situation. I was curious if anyone has had any problems with that zone is all. Like I stated my seq works 100% fine except for that zone.

But I will try upgrading my DOT net and going for more recent builds.

Thanks

-Red

MQSEQ2
12-08-2003, 09:38 PM
Alot of the maps have some type of issues with them and the newer Client versions try to accomodate for those types of issues.

I've been to GE with the 1.15.x series Clients a month ago and GE worked fine when I was there.

z26o
12-09-2003, 11:54 AM
The old greigs end maps had an error that caused showEQ (linux) to crash. There is a post somewhere on the ShowEQ mapping forum that tells how to fix it. It was something simple, you had to edit a line out of the map file. Not sure if this is your problem but I'd suggest you start there anyway since its an easy thing to check.

Edit: here's the link - http://seq.sourceforge.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3589&highlight=Griegs+End

GL
z