PDA

View Full Version : ShowEq help!!!

barrett
12-24-2003, 09:52 AM
Hey,

I hear alot of stuff on how good Showeq is...But I don't see where to download it, or tell you how to use it.Also if anyone would be kind enough to tell me specificly what it does.

Thanks

Elyon
12-24-2003, 10:15 AM
The first thing you need to do is START READING..... Everything you need is all here, you just have to find it. :D

Dedpoet
12-24-2003, 11:58 AM
Start with the link called "ShowEQ FAQ" on the left.

RavenCT
12-24-2003, 01:26 PM
Dear God, not again.....

I hope you have a thick skin!

who_me_use_seq
12-24-2003, 03:40 PM
If you really need help try the

HELP FORUM

But don't go there with this kind of crap.

Be advised that if you can't find the answers to the questions that you just asked by yourself you are too stupid to use this program.

Freakyuno
01-05-2004, 10:35 PM
Assuming he can even find his own post again to read the responces would be assuming alot.

newport
01-06-2004, 02:50 AM
Suprised no one mentioned the fabled "search button " yet ! ;)

Mapfiend
01-06-2004, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by newport
Suprised no one mentioned the fabled "search button " yet ! ;)

I think you mean the "actual" search button. Fabled would mean that there has actually been at least one fable written about it, in the same way that "Proverbial" means that something has been mentioned in a proverb somewhere. To expand on this thought, people also often use "Literally" when they actually mean to say "Figuratively", and that is one of the problems blah blah blah blah....

J/K :)

MacQ
01-13-2004, 04:34 PM
Every time I see a post like this, I appreciate that SEQ runs on Linux and requires some amount of intelligence to install/use, which serves as a "barrier" against the tards. I've had a number of friends say "I hate SEQ because it’s the tool of the elitist technical types...why don't they make an executable Windows version so we all can use it." Unfortunately, MySEQ has opened the floodgates…

BlueAdept
01-13-2004, 04:41 PM
Well actually now that the source to libEQ.a was released. It really isnt that hard to compile in windows under cgywin. The biggest problem my friend had was getting the QT to work correctly for cygwin.

Please do not send me PMs/emails asking for the binaries. I do not have them and do not want them.

who_me_use_seq
01-14-2004, 11:16 AM
One nice feature about MYSEQ that I appreciate a lot is that it has siphoned off a high percentage of the idiots from the forums. Have you ever read the MYSEQ forums? I recognize those people. They are the ones that used to post their lameass whinings over here.

Borscht
02-13-2004, 10:26 AM
Or perhaps he tried to search and he's still waiting for the screen to refresh....

Page generated in 60.40716600 seconds (1.88% PHP - 98.12% MySQL) with 25 queries.

go linux. yay. yawn.