PDA

View Full Version : Filters and catagories...

Theka
12-25-2003, 11:36 PM
since i compiled up 5.0.0.3 i been noticeing some weird things with the filters.....

well i put all my named spawns i want to know about in my alert filters catagory. Now when izone into a zone for expample veksar, i didnt see any named in my allert list but lo and behold the kylong crusader was up.
So first i checked the filter file i converted and yes it was in the list under alert section :

<oldfilter><regex>Name:kylong crusader</regex></oldfilter>

looks right to me and reloaded catagories but it still wont show up.

I also noticed this in COM it would not show most of the named or Black reavers....

So is there something funky goin on with this new filter system somewhere??

BTW 1 additional question, is there a way to filter a spawn by what item he has showing?

EG. rotting hunters and decaying wolfs that have the mosscovered cap have H:Leather listed when u hover over them, possible to filter this out? i tryed fyi Name:wolf:H:Leather and didnt work.

Thanx guys and keep up the good work!

Dedpoet
12-27-2003, 09:46 AM
Double check those filters to see if there is a space after them. Especially if you used Zaphod's pre-converted filters, some of them had blank spaces after the name. Check to make sure it doesn't really say this:

<oldfilter><regex>Name:kylong crusader </regex></oldfilter>

I found quite a few zones had those spaces.

Theka
12-27-2003, 02:33 PM
well i checked citymist and veksar and i can say no spaces before or after the names ....

Dedpoet
12-28-2003, 09:38 AM
Check the case of the text. Also try typing part of the mob name that you know is up, into the little search box at the top of the map. Does that make them blink?