PDA

View Full Version : unamed and unmarked mobs with 1.15.17

Battyone
01-07-2004, 03:35 PM
Anyone else seem to be finding mobs that appear on the spawn list, but the name is blank, and there is no mark on the map for the mob? The lvl and class is listed, but not the race. I notice this alot in LDoN specifically. Using 1.11 server 1.15.17 MySeq. I've tried a few different offsets, but most the others simply don't work heh. Anyone else experiencing this?

MQSEQ2
01-07-2004, 05:59 PM
That is becuase you are having some type of communication problem with the server and if you turned on logging you would see alot of Empy String messages. We have not figured out what is happening to cause that issue. I have tried to put logic in to prevent that from happening but it's not catching everything. I think the problem is you are getting corrupted packets from the Server and it's throwing off the offset structure at that point. You can try to STOP and then GO to see if it clears up, if not turn on logging and post the logs. Set logging to 1 and I may have you set to 2 if needed.

Battyone
01-08-2004, 06:09 PM
I haven't been able to duplicate the error yet, so the corrupted packet idea sounds like its accurate. If it happens again I'll make sure to get the log.

MQSEQ2
01-08-2004, 06:21 PM
The 2.x stuff should take care of the corrupted data issue since it doesn't handle the packets the same way.