PDA

View Full Version : Nothing happen s

rider911
02-02-2004, 08:33 PM
I am using EQ on same computer as myseq, I load server then game then the client, Then go, and it connects but nothing happens I load the map and it shows the circle, But it doesnt trace my player or show the spawns. I looked at offical offset thing and they were all the same as wat i got. I am using 1.11 client and 1.156 full install client i read the readme and tries various things but cant get this darn thign to work!=( lol any help would be appreciated

ozzbot
02-10-2004, 03:57 PM
Nothing is coming up on my area, it's almost as either i have an offset wrong, but i've triple/quadriple checked them and there not wrong so not sure what's going on, i have the latest version have all the updated map's i'm runnign server version 1.11 and the clietn 1.15.17 have confirmed my ip address what's wierd is like it connects, but no map appear's i maunally open the map and it's just a little red circle that doesn't more or anything..i had this orginally with the first version and i cant' remember how i fixed it,d ue to working way to much and less eq has caused my brain to loose knowledge =D

cavemanbob
02-11-2004, 02:36 AM
Offests are changed look at the new website to get the new ones when they are up.