PDA

View Full Version : Interface Style Question

NEOWNS
02-09-2004, 11:37 AM
Long time lurker frist time poster here...

Ok with the style "windows (default) the backround is white on the spawn list..

And with the style "CDE" the backround on spawn list is like a Olive green..Witch is very hard to read most of the spawns unless there an even con or red con....

My question is... Is there any possible way to make the spawn list backround on the style windows ( default ) BLACK?

White is not bad but looking at if for a while and reading spawns makes me want to gouge my eyes out

If this is possible any suggestions would be greatlly appreaciated:)

NEOWNS
02-09-2004, 06:49 PM
someone Anyone pls...even a hint in the right direction...Anything..

KaL
02-10-2004, 09:05 PM
I tried to look into this a while ago, and the closest I could get was that the styles are a part of Qt, and nothing to do with ShowEQ. Therefore, no one cared.

I too hate the white background spawn list as it is not easy on the eyes, but I couldn't figure out how to create a new interface style or figure out how to change one of the existing ones either.

NEOWNS
02-10-2004, 11:10 PM
could you point me in the direction to where you were looking /pokeing around?

And thanks for replying :D

KaL
02-11-2004, 09:40 AM
About all I could say is, look in the QT directories. Do a grep for the names of the styles listed, and go from there.

ksmith
02-11-2004, 10:21 AM
QStyle is the wrong place to be looking.

http://doc.trolltech.com/3.1/qlistview.html#paintEmptyArea
http://doc.trolltech.com/3.1/qwidget.html#paletteBackgroundColor-prop

That should get you started.

NEOWNS
02-14-2004, 05:09 PM
Thank you for the links....I have been messing with QT for the last 4 days now and still no luck:mad:

Maybe ill just make a post for a request in the dev fourm for a black back round on the spawn list :)

Thanks for the links again and the other post...

Ill check this post often incase more people have more input...

Thanks again!

NEOWNS
04-02-2004, 04:51 PM
OK i give up i can't figure out how to do this...Been trying for about a month now and still nothing...maybe someone out there someday will figure this out :rolleyes: