PDA

View Full Version : 5.0.0.5 with QT 3.2.1

darkangelx
02-15-2004, 07:42 PM
/bin/sh ../libtool --mode=link g++ -D_REENTRANT -O2 -Wall -g -ggdb -DDEBUG -finline-functions -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT=1 -DDISPLAY_ICONS=false -DICON_DIR=\"/eq-icons/\" -o showeq main.o spawn.o spawnshell.o spawnlist.o spellshell.o spelllist.o vpacket.o editor.o filter.o m_spawnshell.o m_spawnlist.o m_spellshell.o m_spelllist.o m_editor.o packetfragment.o packetstream.o m_packetstream.o packetinfo.o m_packetinfo.o packet.o m_packet.o packetcapture.o packetformat.o interface.o m_interface.o compass.o m_compass.o map.o m_map.o util.o experiencelog.o m_experiencelog.o combatlog.o m_combatlog.o player.o m_player.o skilllist.o m_skilllist.o statlist.o m_statlist.o filtermgr.o m_filtermgr.o mapcore.o category.o m_category.o compassframe.o m_compassframe.o group.o m_group.o guild.o m_guild.o netdiag.o m_netdiag.o logger.o m_logger.o xmlconv.o xmlpreferences.o m_xmlpreferences.o seqwindow.o m_seqwindow.o seqlistview.o m_seqlistview.o zonemgr.o m_zonemgr.o spawnmonitor.o m_spawnmonitor.o spawnpointlist.o m_spawnpointlist.o spawnlistcommon.o m_spawnlistcommon.o spawnlist2.o m_spawnlist2.o spells.o datetimemgr.o m_datetimemgr.o m_spawnlog.o spawnlog.o packetlog.o m_packetlog.o datalocationmgr.o eqstr.o messages.o m_messages.o message.o messagefilter.o m_messagefilter.o messagewindow.o m_messagewindow.o messageshell.o m_messageshell.o terminal.o m_terminal.o filteredspawnlog.o m_filteredspawnlog.o messagefilterdialog.o m_messagefilterdialog.o diagnosticmessages.o mapicon.o m_mapicon.o ui_mapicondialog.o m_ui_mapicondialog.o filternotifications.o m_filternotifications.o netstream.o guildshell.o m_guildshell.o guildlist.o m_guildlist.o itemdb.o m_itemdb.o gdbmconv.o -L/usr/lib/qt/lib -lqt-mt -lpthread -rpath /usr/lib/qt/lib -rpath /usr/X11R6/lib -lgdbm -lz -lpcap

g++ -D_REENTRANT -O2 -Wall -g -ggdb -DDEBUG -finline-functions -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT=1 -DDISPLAY_ICONS=false -DICON_DIR=\"/eq-icons/\" -o showeq main.o spawn.o spawnshell.o spawnlist.o spellshell.o spelllist.o vpacket.o editor.o filter.o m_spawnshell.o m_spawnlist.o m_spellshell.o m_spelllist.o m_editor.o packetfragment.o packetstream.o m_packetstream.o packetinfo.o m_packetinfo.o packet.o m_packet.o packetcapture.o packetformat.o interface.o m_interface.o compass.o m_compass.o map.o m_map.o util.o experiencelog.o m_experiencelog.o combatlog.o m_combatlog.o player.o m_player.o skilllist.o m_skilllist.o statlist.o m_statlist.o filtermgr.o m_filtermgr.o mapcore.o category.o m_category.o compassframe.o m_compassframe.o group.o m_group.o guild.o m_guild.o netdiag.o m_netdiag.o logger.o m_logger.o xmlconv.o xmlpreferences.o m_xmlpreferences.o seqwindow.o m_seqwindow.o seqlistview.o m_seqlistview.o zonemgr.o m_zonemgr.o spawnmonitor.o m_spawnmonitor.o spawnpointlist.o m_spawnpointlist.o spawnlistcommon.o m_spawnlistcommon.o spawnlist2.o m_spawnlist2.o spells.o datetimemgr.o m_datetimemgr.o m_spawnlog.o spawnlog.o packetlog.o m_packetlog.o datalocationmgr.o eqstr.o messages.o m_messages.o message.o messagefilter.o m_messagefilter.o messagewindow.o m_messagewindow.o messageshell.o m_messageshell.o terminal.o m_terminal.o filteredspawnlog.o m_filteredspawnlog.o messagefilterdialog.o m_messagefilterdialog.o diagnosticmessages.o mapicon.o m_mapicon.o ui_mapicondialog.o m_ui_mapicondialog.o filternotifications.o m_filternotifications.o netstream.o guildshell.o m_guildshell.o guildlist.o m_guildlist.o itemdb.o m_itemdb.o gdbmconv.o -L/usr/lib/qt/lib -lqt-mt -lpthread /usr/lib/libgdbm.so -lz -lpcap -Wl,--rpath -Wl,/usr/lib/qt/lib -Wl,--rpath -Wl,/usr/X11R6/lib

/usr/X11R6/lib/libfontconfig.so.1: undefined reference to `FT_Get_PS_Font_Info'
/usr/lib/qt/lib/libqt-mt.so: undefined reference to `FT_Stream_GetShort'
/usr/lib/qt/lib/libqt-mt.so: undefined reference to `FT_Stream_ExitFrame'
/usr/lib/qt/lib/libqt-mt.so: undefined reference to `FT_Stream_GetLong'
/usr/lib/qt/lib/libqt-mt.so: undefined reference to `FT_Stream_Seek'
/usr/X11R6/lib/libfontconfig.so.1: undefined reference to `FT_Get_Next_Char'
/usr/lib/qt/lib/libqt-mt.so: undefined reference to `FT_Stream_EnterFrame'
/usr/X11R6/lib/libfontconfig.so.1: undefined reference to `FT_Get_BDF_Property'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [showeq] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/showeq/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/showeq'
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2

eheh im soooo close...

darkangelx
02-15-2004, 07:43 PM
sigh im retarded...

anyway if anyone could tell me what i need to install for this to work I would be really happy...

darkangelx
02-15-2004, 09:44 PM
From what I can tell.... I cant finish the compile due to a font issue .... this is not funny... though I find myself chuckling quite often...

Zaphod
02-16-2004, 04:20 AM
You'll need to give some more details about which distro, compiler version, and about Qt (did it come with distro? did you compile it?) before we can go much further.

Enjoy,
Zaphod (dohpaZ)

darkangelx
02-16-2004, 12:50 PM
Currently running slackware , updating to 9.1

I installed the qt package with installpkg
There was not a devel package only:

qt-3.2.1-i486-1.tgz

using GCC 3.2.3 (also installed via installpkg)
G++ 3.2.3

I basically went down the list of installed packages that SEQ requires and installed all of them I could find.

not sure if you care, but I got it from the mirror:
http://sunsite.lanet.lv/ftp/mirror/Slackware/slackware/

I did compile and install Freetype and Freetype2 in attempts to remedy this problem.

Are you thinking its a QT issue?

I also update X to 4.3.0

xfree86-4.3.0-i486-5
xfree86-devel-4.3.0-i486-3

darkangelx
02-17-2004, 02:51 PM
ok since my last post I have installed freetype 2.1.7, the deps for that, reinstalled QT, added countless fonts and libs to go with it and still at the same error :(

I also ran a ldd on libfontconfig.so.1 and it was pointing to the wrong freetype libs. I deleted the link and made a new one to the newest version of freetype, still no dice...

Cryonic
02-17-2004, 03:14 PM
See if this link helps. If not, I suggest google for a resolution to your problem as it doesn't relate directly to SEQ.

http://lists.trolltech.com/qt-interest/2003-09/thread01388-0.html