PDA

View Full Version : Spells not quite right since 2-18 Patch

Cleric
02-18-2004, 03:44 PM
SPells are not showing properly since 2-18 patch.. it will show any that are cast on you once you are in game, but not resetting on zone. Seeing an "OP_PlayerProfile (0x6c) (datalen:5680) doesn't match...."

Then the map for the new zone shows up, goes away, and comes back again once it gets to the "Welcome to lovely downtown...." message.

Just FYI this is with 5.0.0.6. I am sure peeps are aware, just thought I would be the one to come in and state the obvious for flamers out there :)

horseshoecrab
02-18-2004, 05:16 PM
I thought I was going crazy too when I used beta 6 this morning after the patch. Unless I coincidentally screwed something up with SEQ, it appears that zone specific filter names need to start with upper-case letters where before it didn't seem to matter. Anybody else seeing this after the patch?

Oh yeah, my first post. Thanks for all the really lovely work and community support from all of you who contribute.

Dedpoet
02-18-2004, 06:19 PM
That's very interesting, horseshoecrab. I was wondering why my filters weren't loading, and why if I picked "edit zone filters" from the menu, they were blank, yet if I loaded them manually they worked. I have been manually loading some zone filters while others auto-loaded. I'll have to check if some have upper case first letters and others don't.

Zaphod
02-19-2004, 01:56 AM
These problems were related to changes in the charProfileStruct and have been fixed in ShowEQ 5 Beta 7 and 4.3.21.

Enjoy,
Zaphod (dohpaZ)

Cleric
02-19-2004, 03:00 AM
Thank you sir :)