PDA

View Full Version : How do you "copy" from the terminal window"

jesterbam
02-19-2004, 08:39 AM
I just tried to comple 5.7 but it failed. I want to post the text here to possible see what the issue is but I can't figure out the simple "copy" feature. I read through the terminal help manual but it only reference "paste".

I am running RH7.2 with QT 3.1.1

Things complie fine untill it gets to the guildshell.cpp section where it get errors then a few lines down more errors with bazaarlog.cpp. These are the lines I want to copy and post.

5.5 ran fine. I skipped 5.6 and SEQ started acting a bit strange after the patch so I figured I would go ahead and grab 5.7. I always rename the old SEQ directory and do a fresh install from the tarball.

Iam not sure if it matters but I read some post a while back about Autoconfig version 2.13 possible causing folks problems but I never had any so I never moved from it.

Cleric
02-19-2004, 09:36 AM
I had a problem compiling 5.0.0.7 - if it is failing on bazaarlog.cpp you can go into that piece of code (bazaarlog.cpp) and add the #include <ctype.h> at the beginning in the include section. That fixed the problem I encountered.

Hope that helps

jesterbam
02-19-2004, 11:02 AM
Thanks Cleric I will see what it does. I still have the Guildshell.ccp issue which I hopw others see (so it's not something unique to my system). And I would still like to know how to "copy" from the term window to post the errors for everyone to see.

jesterbam
02-19-2004, 11:27 AM
Clerics edit worked. SEQ now working . Thanks Cleric