PDA

View Full Version : GoD experience

Circles
03-02-2004, 07:32 PM
ok, so seq shows the zem as 1.19 for trial 1 in the sewers, yet my exp per kill is not similer to mobs in pof (ie 3% aaxp per white, 2% per 63-64 blue, 3-4% per yellow)

instead im getting 1-2% tops, no matter the mob level.

So.. did they finally add per mob exp tables, or is the zem no longer the only factor?

Dedpoet
03-03-2004, 10:13 AM
Exp is all over the map lately. There is another thread here talking about how different mobs of the same level are even giving different exp now. In short, you just can't predict exp as well as you used to be able to. There is more going on now than just mob level and ZEM.

Circles
03-04-2004, 09:34 AM
I appoligize for the double post then, unfortunantly you cannot search for "zem" since three letter words are ignored, and i do not know why "experience" did not result in the other thread:

http://seq.sourceforge.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4708

Dedpoet
03-04-2004, 06:30 PM
No apology necessary, I didn't intend to flame, just threw out a concise answer to your question. Honestly, this board has been surprisingly pleasant to read in the couple of weeks since MySEQ moved to their own boards. We've gone from ~10 questions per day to ~2. I think there was a 2 day period when there weren't even any posts here. I've been posting here for a bit over 2 years and have never seen it this quiet. It's pretty nice...

*drops a pin*

fester
03-07-2004, 12:39 AM
If anyone is curious and feels like digging here is a way:

Go to plane of water. Start the fishlord script. Record a bunch of spawns from the script (20 or so) and accurately track the amount of exp you get (in an all 65 group with 100 exp to AA.)

Then find some other mobs in zone of the same level (iirc they were level 61) and kill as many of these as you can.

It is possible there may be information in the spawn struct that may help us predict exp for the mob. I could be wrong, but I am too lazy to do this work.

But in short, ZEM is no longer an accurate predictor (for LDON, GoD, and elemental POP and up) for exp.