PDA

View Full Version : Crashing zoning to Natimbi

IamGman
03-05-2004, 01:19 PM
I did a search on Natimbi, but didn't find anything about a known problem with the zone. It seems that since the last patch, seq crashes everytime I zone into Natimbi. It works fine in every other zone though. Anyone else having this problem?

ieatacid
03-05-2004, 01:28 PM
No.

Also, it would probably help others in helping you if you pasted the output text from the console window along with package versions, linux distro and version, etc.

Cryonic
03-05-2004, 01:30 PM
Helps if you give more information. Like what version of SEQ? an output from the terminal when zoning into Natimbi, a crash trace of ShowEQ when you zone in, etc.....

And judging by the fact that you are the first to bring it up, it might just be you, but can't completely guarantee that.

IamGman
03-05-2004, 06:53 PM
Yeah, I was at work and didn't have access to that info. It's not really a problem, just an inconvenience. If I remember I'll post the output later.

junk
03-06-2004, 09:08 PM
I know the last time I encounterd a "crash upon zone" situation it was because of a malformed map file. Might want to run through your Natimbi map and make sure it doesn't have anything extraneous in it.