PDA

View Full Version : Showeq beta 5 display problem

anonymoose
03-09-2004, 02:47 PM
I know I should have spent more time searching (but I did do a couple)

I have had a problem with all the seq beta 5 releases where the right side of the main window seems to be cutoff. What I mean by this is if I have the map docked on that side, some of the map is cutoff, if I have the spawnlist on that side, the scroll bar is cut off.

Has anyone else experienced this? If so is there some fix / workaround.

Dedpoet
03-09-2004, 03:10 PM
It's a known issue in the beta. There are quite a few reports in this thread (http://seq.sourceforge.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4386&highlight=dock) which I found by searching for "dock."

I only run a few windows normally, with my buff window in the upper left, spawn list down the rest of the left side, and the whole right part of the screen is a map. When I need to see the right side of the map, I just move my vertical divider to the left until I can see the whole thing. It's not too often I need to see the right side of the map and the spawnlist at the same time. I know it's not really a solution, but it's what I do for now. I've found that having the right part of the map cut off is preferable to not being able to see the spawnlist.

anonymoose
03-09-2004, 06:34 PM
Thanks for the reply, "dock" wasnt one of the searches.