PDA

View Full Version : Bush v. Kerry - 2004

board Lizard
04-03-2004, 02:16 PM
so what do you guys think?

is president bush going to keep his job come 2004, or is that sleezball kerry going to steal it away?

my gym couch thinks kerry is going to rob bush of the election, but my dad says bush is going to win flat out.

what do you guys think?

uRit1u2CBBA=
04-04-2004, 08:46 AM
It all depends on how fast either of them can get to the population of the US that don't pay attention to politics except for the 4-6 months before an election.

If the republicans can get the word out on Kerry's previous voting record as a Senator fast enough, Bush will win.

If Kerry will continue to spout out that he was in 'Nam and that's all that matters first, he'll win.

nvmy383z28
04-04-2004, 11:18 AM
I do not see what this topic has to do with SEQ. This isnt really a forum for political discussion/debates.

Cryonic
04-04-2004, 11:26 AM
As it says on the forum description for SEQ General Discussion, this is a place to discuss SEQ and general chatter. To me, political discussions do fall under the guise of general chatter and so are perfectly fine to be discussed here.

board Lizard
04-04-2004, 06:10 PM
i think that because kerry was against the vietnam war he's going to lose

BlueAdept
04-05-2004, 07:31 AM
My vote is Ratt for President!!!

Ratt has to be better than Alfred E. Neuman (Bush) and Gomer Pile (Kerry) put together.

Hendrix_Morton
04-05-2004, 08:48 AM
It really depends on what happens in Iraq in the next few months and how the economy picks up...

The latest jobs figures are quite encouraging,and the revised numbers for the previous 3 months also look great...

I see the Iraq thing going 4 ways....

1. It gets much worse and US Troops do nothing, Kerry wins.
2. It gets much worse and US Troops go in and kick ass, Bush wins.
3. It gets better and democracy actually takes place, Bush wins.
4. It stays the same, and US troops die with no administration reaction/plan changes, Kerry wins.

Ive done some reading on Kerry's past voting record, and he wasnt named the most liberal Senator today for no reason...this guy scares me!

Circles
04-05-2004, 10:48 AM
Why vote for the lesser evils?

VOTE CTHULHU. THE GREATER EVIL WILL EAT ALL COMPETITION!

Cthulhu stands for
~no taxes (just the daily sacrifice, and he doesnt care if its democratic or republican)

~no legal logjams (just summon a biaki to fight for your cause)

~better medical, without the cost (magicly heal yourself, by sacrificing your friends)

~good international policy (no one wants to fight you when you can teleport to their capital, or summon a rain of fire upon them)

~better housing and standards of living (summon the dead to do your bidding, while you hang out at the pool)

~best of all, religeous freedom for all! (bring on the modern crusades!)

Mapfiend
04-08-2004, 05:22 AM
Sorry, I just had to post to this thread:
Bush is an assclown. Kerry is a puppet. This year, I'm voting for Duct Tape. That shit fixes EVERYTHING!

MF

thugger
04-20-2004, 02:25 PM
Don't hold back MapFiend, tell us how you really feel.