PDA

View Full Version : Downloaded 5.0.0.7 and its showing as 4.3.8?

keendevil
04-11-2004, 01:47 PM
I downloaded the beta 7 download (5.0.0.7?) from sourceforge..and followed the instructions to compile it in the FAQ..

I get showeq to run, but it shows the version as 4.3.8 in the bottom left hand corner, and when I log into eq nothing happens.

Any help? I treid searching but it seems nobody else had this problem, at least i think.

I used to run an older version of SEQ and it worked fine before i left for quite a few months..finally came back and did a cvs -z3 update, it updated alot of files but still wouldnt get any readings on it when logging in..so i assumed i needed to download a new version.

Thanks for any help

keendevil
04-11-2004, 02:38 PM
Well after realizing i only had my "past 30 days" selected for searching, i came across this :

http://seq.sourceforge.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3768&highlight=patch

However I dont have libeq.h to copy..not even in my showeq/src directory..

I'm not a linux person, my friend had to help me out with the basic commands and I dont even know how to search for a file..

Bash me if you need but if your going to do that, at least give me a hint afterwards :-/

Thanks

keendevil
04-11-2004, 03:31 PM
I got it working, instead of downloading the beta from the sourceforge site..i just followed the FAQ word by word and downloaded it by logging into the CVS servers

Skittles! :)