PDA

View Full Version : Is There a Place where I can DL These Two Files?

Hobo
07-16-2004, 08:43 AM
I've been grabbing what I thought was supposed to be the latest beta 5.0.0.7 version from CVS but what I end up getting is version 5.0.0.5. And my everquest.h and zoneopcodes.xml files both seem to be quite outdated. So I'm wondering if there is a way to download only the very latest versions of these 2 files?

I have an old .tar version of beta 5.0.0.7 that I can use and I'm hoping with the latest and greatest zoneopcodes.xml and everquest.h files I can get ShowEQ up and running again. Even if I have to apply the latest patches manually, that would be fine.

Thanks!

Hobo

bonkersbobcat
07-16-2004, 08:50 AM
CVS now contains 5.0.0.11 for public download. Please get this version downloaded and try it before asking other questions - prior versions will not work.

If you try to start with 5.0.0.7, you will have to apply the patches to get you to version 5.0.0.8, then the patches to get you to version 5.0.0.9, then to 5.0.0.10, then 5.0.0.11. You can not just jump to version from 5.0.0.7 to 5.0.0.11 with the current patch being provided.

BB

Hobo
07-16-2004, 09:12 AM
BB, I just sent you a PM with this info, maybe its the script I'm using to get ShowEQ from CVS. Here's what I am doing...

cd showeq

cvs -d:pserver:[email protected]:/cvsroot/seq login
cvs co -r pre_5_0_beta showeq

Then once the DL is finished I do this:

cd showeq
make -f Makefile.dist
./configure
make
make install

Then once I am finished I load up ShowEQ and I get errors like this:

Warning: error on zone-client size > left (size=200, left=74, opcode=0x0027)

and another one similar that has the opcode=0x003e

bonkersbobcat
07-16-2004, 09:25 AM
You have the wrong CVS path. You should be using:

:pserver:[email protected]:/cvsroot/seq
instead of

:pserver:[email protected]:/cvsroot/seq
BB