PDA

View Full Version : Here's an interesting one for you!

workhorse
07-19-2004, 01:42 AM
So, I alleviated my Teamspeak problem and figured I bring this one up for the masses to chew on. For some reason, when a mob is killed, the corresponding "skittle" on SEQ does not disappear. It stays in the same location that it was killed in.

Not a big problem, but a minor annoyance. Im running SEQ 5.0.0.11 from CVS. I was running a patched version of 5.0.0.10. I deleted my main ShowEQ folder and re-installed fresh.

The question is, if you intend to re-install fresh, are there any other folders you need to get rid of besides the main showeq folder? I know there are other folders that deal with SEQ in other places, but should they be wiped clean also?

Thanks!

workhorse
07-20-2004, 07:28 AM
For those interested I figured this one out also. I went in and did a search for "showeq" on the Linux box.

I deleted all instances of it, and got the latest and greatest beta from CVS. Re-compiled, and now it is working beter than ever.

Moral of the story: Remember when you do a fresh install of SEQ, that you need to delete all the showeq folders, not just the main one.

Thanks!