PDA

View Full Version : Mob Hitpoint chart, anybody have it?

Hedge
07-21-2004, 02:30 PM
There used to be a chart out on the web (I had it in access at one time myself) that contained all the old world mobs class, race, level, and hitpoints. It is the hitpoints that I am mostly interested in. With the changes in the Plane of Sky I want to see if it is possible to kill some of those DT named with a single group. But I really need to know how many HP they have so I know if I have the DPS for it. Does anybody have this chart anywhere that can post it here or give the URL for it?

reaver
07-21-2004, 02:42 PM
Have seen it done, so yes ;) But no idea on the HP Chart.

-reaver

Hedge
07-22-2004, 11:51 AM
Can anybody tell me what the HitPoint values of the Death Touching mobs in the Plane of Sky are by chance?

Tor K'tal
07-23-2004, 06:46 AM
Can anybody tell me what the HitPoint values of the Death Touching mobs in the Plane of Sky are by chance?

The zone hasn't been revamped in like ever. And is a pre Kunark era zone (by a month or two, maybe more). Under that premiss, those mobs have a max of 32K, I would be suprised if any of them have 12K or more hps, expect maybe the Eye or Hand of Veeshan.

~ TK

purple
07-23-2004, 07:20 AM
Did this last night. Was really easy. Just go do it.

Hedge
07-23-2004, 12:28 PM
Did it with what kind of group though? I would have a druid sk war shm.

purple
07-23-2004, 01:09 PM
Add a rezzer and you can sleep through it. Without a rezzer I dunno. If you had a bot to take first DT, then maybe. If not, I'd lean towards no.