PDA

View Full Version : FAQ like before

Backspace
08-17-2004, 05:54 AM
Before the board change, there used to be a FAQ page that more or less documented most of the stuff "we" newbies needed to know. I found it clear and easy to read. Whatever happened to that page? Can we have something similar up. I know it'll make things easier for me, and I think others too.

Sincerly

uRit1u2CBBA=
08-17-2004, 12:51 PM
This (http://www.macsrule.com/~seqfaq/seq-faq.html)?

Backspace
08-18-2004, 06:08 AM
Yes! Thanks a lot. Would it be possible to have the link stickied or transfer/update this board with same info. Just a thought.

BlueAdept
08-18-2004, 06:38 AM
It really needs to be updated. If anyone wants to take a hand in updating it, Ill be happy to toss it on my site or get see if Ratt will host it here. Reguardless, Ill pm Ratt and see if he can add a link.

Dedpoet
08-26-2004, 02:47 PM
I've posted about this elsewhere just a couple of minutes ago, but I do have an updated version on paper. I need to actually edit the html and get it to Ratt. It should only take an hour or so and I hope to have it done this weekend. If he wants to convert it to that nifty php system he has going on now, that would be great.

The truth is that I had quit EQ for several months, and have been slowly spending a bit of time in game again.