PDA

View Full Version : SEQ4 new spawns not showing?

Iam_Walrus
09-12-2004, 04:06 AM
I've done a search with "new spawn" and then just "spawn" as the search criteria, but I've found nothing in the forums. Is SEQ not picking up new spawns on the go any longer? I took a healthy break from EQ and I don't recall this behavior before. I have to zone out and in to get the list to refresh.

purple
09-12-2004, 07:46 AM
Most of the active development and fixing is going into the beta branch. Important fixes usually get backported down to the trunk eventually, but it's possible that the latest round of opcodes changes haven't been applied to v4 in CVS. I use the beta showeq, so I don't really know the state of the trunk. If you don't have a compelling reason to use 4, maybe try the beta version. I've also seen some odd things when I didn't have session tracking on, but that's just a stab in the dark.

BlueAdept
09-12-2004, 07:46 AM
I still use 4. Check your cosole window to make sure it isnt losing sync. I do have that happen occasionally. I was told that it is because of a bad hub/nework card that the packets are getting corrupt or out of order and SEQ is missing it.