PDA

View Full Version : A few new ideas

mooman_fl
09-13-2004, 08:36 PM
Ok after being clued in by ksmith about the used of the "Hunting" filter I have a few ideas to put out there. I am not that good with C++ so adding them myself would be a bit more than I could chew at the moment however I am willing to learn for future ideas.

1. Make the color of the circles that draw around the mobs in your Hunting filter be user configurable. Different mobs can be color coded by the user. Maybe this info could be saved in the filter file.

2. Make a GUI for adding mobs to the various filters. I WOULD be willing to assist on this item and it would be greatly helped with the data that BlueAdept is already collecting. These could maybe be included in a file and be loaded into a list in the GUI so they can be easily added to the filters rather than editing the filter file directly. SEQ could even be made to add mobs not already listed to the mobs list automatically.

3. This is one that if no one is willing I might have to do myself at some later point when I have enough C++ under my belt to handle it... add monitoring to the notes.log to add "command line" options to SEQ... certain often repeated actions could then be made into an EQ hotbutton.

Anyway... that is my 3 coppers worth. Hope at least one of these ideas sparks some interest.

Catt
09-13-2004, 11:34 PM
I have to ask what version you are running.

1. Done, look context menus from map area.

2. Done, look at context menus from spawn lists.

3. SEQ doesn't have a "command line" to input these commands into, at least not that I have seen, nor truthfully do I see a use for one, any changes are done through menus (main or context).

jarula
09-15-2004, 05:03 PM
I think he was referring to when you start seq you could have some command line options that would do things in a particular way for the invoke of the program